I posted these to Instagram a week or so ago and thought I should share them on here too since some of you may still follow the blog, but not my IG account (which is also craftyminx). Compiling these photos by phone was not fun!
Oh and I can't forget the Supertote I forgot from these originally! ( I made this bag for my OSU loving friend, Meg and she adores it!)
If anything, I think this shows me that I need to get back to using my dslr to take photos and not rely on my phone camera so much!
My favorite projects were my triangle quilt, of course, and the pajamas I made for my nieces for Christmas. I did actually get good photos of those so I should probably write up a blog post about them this weekend :) My laptop has been so horribly slow lately I dread doing anything on it.
This year my crafty goals are:
- Make 3 quilts (well at least the tops haha). I have already started the Arcadia Avenue Block of the Month with my mom and cousin. Well, we cut all our fabric. We'll start our first block next month.
- Make a travel bag set and a supertote for myself.
- Sew more clothing for myself
- Knit socks or something like that while I'm just sitting and watching tv.
- I would like to finish my Granny a Day afghans now that I've found the squares while unpacking the craft room.
And I know I say this all the time, but I really would like to start keeping track here on the blog again. It just seems to take up so much time to actually blog things, sigh.