Here are a few instagram photos of life since we've been displaced.
- The hotel we stayed in for a week until we got into an apartment.
- We met Ernie Cline in Tulsa! We both LOVE Ready Player One .
- The first lunch I got to take to work after I got in to the apartment. I was sooo tired of eating takeout.
- A LUSH bath in our huge tub.
- A couple of summer wardrobe additions.
- New pink hair!
- The most amazing thing I've bought all year. The stitching on this piece is flawless and I got a really awesome deal on it! I'll have to take some real pictures of it at different angles to show the texture better.
- Tucked in pup, stealing Sheldon's side of the bed.
- A fully thrifted outfit. I've been buying a lot of thrifted clothes lately since almost all of our clothes are being cleaned.
- Our first date night in forever. We used a groupon at Jamil's and had a really great meal.
Construction is starting next week on the house!!!