Since March is national craft month I thought it might be fun to host a little blog challenge for the month and use the linky tools account I have for everyone to show off their skills. So here's the deal....
- Each week I'll announce a supply of choice. They won't be expensive and should be things most crafters already have.
- You create a project based on the supply and blog about it. It can be a How-to blog or just a here's what I made blog. You'll be able to link to posts until the end of the month.
- You'll link up your post in the linky tools for each week.
- Craftyminx readers will vote on their favorite post.
- The four winners (one from each week) will get a month of free ad-space on craftyminx. Remember, I don't offer paid advertising so these people will be the only ads on the blog for a month.
- One entry per person just to make things fair
- Original ideas are preferred.
- Be creative! Using the supply in an unconventional way is not only allowed but is encouraged.
- Don't be limited to the supply, use whatever else you need to in order to make your project.
The fun starts tomorrow, March 4th!!! Each challenge after will start on the following Sundays.
Feel free to use the image above to spread the word!