While I would love to do a photo a day with my regular camera the lugging around, uploading photos, and posting photos every day scares me away so I really like the iPhone photos for this kind of challenge. I like trying to get the best photos possible out of my phone camera. That makes the challenge fun and keeps it interesting.
Here are my first week of photos:
See the full photos with the links below.
1. Oooh photo challenge :) #janphotoaday #me,
2. #janphotoaday day 2: breakfast,
3. #janphotoaday day 3: something I adore... Notes from Sheldon I keep in my pen drawer at work.,
4. #janphotoaday day 4: letterbox mine is boring so I took a photo at my favorite post office :),
5. #janphotoaday day 5: something I wore - stripes and mustard,
6. #janphotoaday day 6: makes you smile - my boys,
7. #janphotoaday day 7: favorite - sleepovers with our nieces
Are you doing the challenge? If so, let me know where to follow you in the comments. You can follow me on Instagram as craftyminx or on flickr. I'll also try to blog them each week.
Oh and don't forget! Today is the last day to fill out the survey and get a chance to win a turban-style headband earwarmer :) I'm taking it down tomorrow.
Credits: Photo Template - Pugly Pixel