So remember when my niece Rosie had her sleepover a couple of weeks ago and she requested we make cookies and brownies which resulted in the quite popular Cookiebrowniecupcakes?
This weekend is our niece Anna's turn for a sleepover and she requested Spaghetti and Meatballs for dinner and she wanted to make cookies and brownies sandwiched together with chocolate chips. haha these girls. So tonight I'm going to try some cookie/brownie whoopie pies and see what she thinks. I think these will be better than the cookiebrowniecupcakes and Anna loves her frosting so she'll love these. We're going to make these brownie mix cookies and some easy refridgerated chocolate chip cookies and then sandwich them together with some frosting. I have some leftover peanut butter frosting that is dying to get in on this action. It should be really fun and yummy!
My goals/plans this weekend:
- Super fun sleepover with Anna.
- Finish the last row on the blanket I'm working on.
- Catch up my granny a day blog posts - I totally dropped the ball this week.
- Work on a guest post DIY
- Photo some upcoming blog posts
- Take Dash to the vet for his last round of puppy shots.
- Have a crafty friends date.
- Be a zombie for an evening.
- Go to the gospel drag brunch.
- Start teaching Dash to shake. (He's mastered Sit, speak and Lay Down.)
Do you have any big weekend plans? Notice blogging this weekend is not one of my plans, haha I'll see you all on Monday!