I made chocolate peanut butter cupcakes (at first I thought this was the perfect peanut butter frosting but Sheldon didn't agree. I'm trying out the recipe Kori sent me next.)
We had build your own pizza night with some friends. This was soo much fun! We'll have to do it more often. I even made the crust! ( I use this recipe and make the changes the first reviewer suggests)
I had a super fun weekend! Of course as you can see below, I didn't get my list finished. Thank God for the 3 day weekend that is coming up! I'm going to crochet my butt off. I did do some crafting but it was for Motif so you'll get to see it when the fall issue is out ;) I also finished printing out my blog organzier and I can't wait to show you when it's fully assembled.
- Finish my article for the fall issue of Motif Magazine. (Took all the photos and started editing them!)
- Make crocheted bows for Meg and her OSU fans. (football season is way too close!)
- Do at least two Crochet school videos
- Paint the last 5 icons so I can start embroidering them.
- Print out and assemble the blog organizer I designed for myself.
- Paint my nails -- Nyan cat is getting old.
- Teach Dash to lay down.
- Buy Dash a new crate -- He kind of fit in Bella's crate, but now it's way too small.
- Buy a puppy gate ( I don't think we need one now!)
- Make cupcakes for family day Sunday.