1. This has saved my nails, 2. Rainbow Art, 3. Dewey Taking a snooze on Sheldon's Lap,
4. New ASOS dress. It was on clearance. I like to look like wallpaper ;) #swoon, 5. My first time using the pink crackle...I like it!, 6. I like my nails to match my snacks ;),
7. Nails... Light pink with glitter tips, 8. Homemade Berry vanilla fro-yo, 9. Dressing Way differently for the same club.,
10. Sometimes you just NEED a chicken fried steak at 11pm, 11. Stacked, tied, and tagged. Ready to go tomorrow., 12. All laid out... Getting ready to connect them.
I haven't been taking as many phone photos as I used to lately. It's not that there isn't anything interesting going on, it's just that I'm so busy I forget. Other things that made me happy this week included:
- my mom coming to town on Saturday and getting to spend time with her and my cousin's son Christian.
- Having crafty friends over for a little crafting and gab session in my studio.
- Lots of fun with my friend Staci (for the second week in a row! Just move here already, friend.)
- Dinner meet-ups with friends.
- True Blood dates with Levi.
- Lots and lots of watercolors.
I am truly loving life right now, but am also so busy I can't see straight most days. I wish I didn't have to spend 8 hours at work every day and 8 hours sleeping every night. It makes those "24 hours" every day seem like a joke. I always feel like I'm missing out on something.
Do you love Leslie Hall? I'm a big fan. I was reminded of this video the other day and it makes me laugh sooo hard every time I watch it. I think my crafty friends and I should do our own rendition. What do you think? I often have to tell myself to "work through the pain" with my granny squares.