Well I'm a little over half way through the year. Here's a little update on my 29 things list.
1. Complete a 365 Project.
2. Adopt another dog or donate to a local shelter.
3. Buy a pink wig just for fun.
4. Find the perfect peanut butter frosting recipe.
5. Learn something new.
6. Make a full sized afghan.
7.Knit Sheldon a pair of socks.
8. Finish the sweater I started for John 3 years ago.
9. Purge our home/ garage. - started but still working on this.
10. Make Julia's Boeuf Bourguingnon.
11. Get my Bella Tattoo.
12. Make cake pops.
13. Carry my camera every day (after getting a case)
14. Paint the dining room.
15. Acquire and scan old family photos.
16. Make a wedding album.
17. Build a fence for our backyard.
18. Finish the coat I started last year.
19. Have our first garage sale.
20. Make a new dress for everyday wear.
21. Try the Mac & Cheese at Sage
22. Have a kick a** booth at Deluxe!
23. Create a new pattern to sell (knit, crochet, or embroidery)
24. Start looking through clothing more often when thrifting.
25. Celebrate our anniversary in a tree house.
26. Go to the Great American Beer Festival. - not going to happen this year.
27. Pay off my car and get the big tune up it needs.
28. Have a tea party with my nieces.
29. Design my tattoo sleeve ideas.
I really haven't got as many things done as I thought I would!! I need to get in gear :) There are a few of these things that I know aren't going to happen. We weren't nearly as financially stable as I wanted us to be this year. That comes with a wedding I suppose and I can always move those things to next year's list or pretend like they were never on the list to begin with haha. I'm really going to focus on some of the smaller goals the next coupld of months. Maybe I can finish most of those.