I finished recording the answer vlogs last night! I did one vlog for each person's set of questions. There are quite a few of them and you don't know this about me yet but I'm a talker, so these "little" vlogs are quite long. So I think I'll start posting them one or two at a time and do two posts a week until we get through them all. The first set will be posted tomorrow!
Here's a few things I learned during the vlogging process:
- I need a bigger memory card.
- I need better lighting in the studio.
- I say the following things way too often: umm, like, you know, sooo yeah, oh and I click my tongue (a new annoying habit I adopted just for being in front of the camera.) Oh and it appears that I roll my eyes a lot when I tell stories.
- It's really hard to look at a camera like it's a person.
- I talk way too much!
- I like vlogging but need to get better at it.
- My camera is awesome! It's the best thing I got out of our home invasion/robbery. See there's an upside to everything!!
I'll see you tomorrow for the first time ever in video form. crazy