1) Homemade margherita pizza (I'll share the recipe for the whole wheat crust later this week)
2) Dewey hanging out in our clean sheet box (Sheldon forgot to zip it and put it back under the bed)
3) Drinking Lots of Water
4) Pink anti-biotics!
Well, I called it last week. I got a sinus infection. I went to the doctor yesterday and got meds so I should be back to my old self soonish. My entire week has been spent on the couch so I don't have many pictures to share.
**Attention the rest of this post is pretty much rambling from a woman sci-fi geek who is on a ton of sinus meds. Feel free to move along ;)
Here's what I did for the 4 days I was sick:
- drank a gallon of water a day and subsequently only got up to go to the bathroom and get more water. Mucinex is awesome but it makes me horribly dehydrated.
- Watched season 2 and 3 of Roswell. I liked that it had an ending but it got way to "WB (or CW now)" during the second season. Still good though.
- Finished watching Dollhouse. I've been meaning to do that for ages and since I wasn't going anywhere and had finished Roswell what else was I going to do? Again, it has an ending. I like that in a short-lived TV series.
- Watched the last 3 episodes of Eureka that are on Netflix. Are we seeing a pattern?
- Re-watched the entire series of Wonderfalls (for like the millionth time). There are only 13 episodes. I usually end up watching this or Firefly when I'm sick.
Let's talk about what a huge geek I am. Yes I love Sci-Fi shows. I rarely watch them with such passion when I'm feeling well though. There's something about not being able to move that brings it out in me I guess. I seriously did nothing for two days except crochet a granny sqaure and watch tv. Saturday I had some energy so I took a bunch of photos and blogged. But then I lost said energy and binged on TV and water some more. I'm soo glad I'm feeling better :)
Oh I also watched a couple of movies! Something I rarely do because I have the attention span of a 4-year-old. I watched Ten Inch Hero and Revenge of the Bridesmaids via Instant Netflix. I recommend watching Ten Inch Hero. The other was just silly cute. Something to pass the time with.
When it was cold out, I would listen to Best Coast like crazy. They make me think of warm, sunny weather. So now that it's nice out and I'm stuck inside all sickly, this makes me crave being at the beach even more!!
Congratulations if you finished it to the end -- I'd bake you cookies, but I'd probably cough in them and no one needs that. See, this is why I don't blog when I'm sick.