Allergies have made me feel a lot like a zombie this week, so I'm hoping a feel better this weekend. I have so much to do! I'm going to make a list here so I can be held accountable.
- Finish class work - I have 2 quizzes, 2 online disussions, one 2-page exercise and a 5-page paper due by Wednesday. Along with many journal article and book chapters to read. My goal is to finish everything this weekend. This will be the hardest thing to focus on!
- Clean for house guests - Sheldon has some friends staying with us on Monday. I'm still scared to show people the craft room for fear that they will be eaten, but Sheldon loves "showing off" my studio even when it is a death trap.
- Take Bella to the vet. shot time = hate mommy for the rest of the day
- Give Bella a bath
- go thrifting with my friend Jenny.
- Relax and drink some wine (this will be the reward of so much work)
A picture from our Oklahoma Vacation at summerside winery. They make THE best blackberry wine!
I hope I get all this done, though knowing me I'll take bella to the vet, go thrifting and lay on the couch until Sunday night and wonder where the weekend went. Then I'll have to stay home and do homework while Sheldon and friends go to pint night at McNellies and dinner at Iron Starr. Allergies do this to me. I don't feel like people for weeks, and then I wonder why the dishes are piled up so high that I can't walk through the kitchen.
What are your weekend plans? And please, feel free to drop me an email to ask how my list is coming, or to tell me to get off my ass and do something. I need constant motivation. :)