So I’ve been tagged by a million people on Facebook to do this thing, so here! Tag, you’re it if you haven’t done this yet. THE only reason I’m doing this is because I would rather procrastinate than read for grad school.
1. My first crafting memory is about lacing cards. I loved those things growing up. Those led to plastic canvas, which led to cross stitch, which led to everything else I do.
2. I could learn how to crochet until I learned how to knit. It was impossible until then. I’m sure it had something to do with learning how to read knitted fabric and translating that to crochet and where to stick the hook.
3. My dad bought me a pellet gun for Christmas when I was 10. I thought it was a keyboard. I was a little bummed.
4. My dad still has the gun.
5. I have THE cutest tiny little dog on the planet.
6. I’m always afraid said tiny little dog will get taken away by a big bird, or the stray cat that stalks her constantly.
7. Half of my best friends are gay men. They are lovely and always make me feel better about myself.
8. I think work is a great place to meet significant others…I’m dating someone that works in my building.
9. He is super hot and treats me like a princess.
10. I ran a four-wheeler into a fence when I was 13.
11. My dad still won’t let me drive a four-wheeler.
12. I make big purchases (car, house, furniture) without too much decision time.
13. I can’t drive a standard.
14. I played handbells for years and still miss it.
15. I like Apple products. My MacBook is my bestest friend.
16. I eat a lot of butter… A LOT! I’m like Paula Dean ya’ll.
17. I LOVE JOSS WHEDON!!! I would have his babies if given the chance.
18. Pink is my favorite color.
19. I am obsessed with Hello Kitty.
20. I think cupcakes should be a food group.
21. I really like Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus
22. Yes, I am an 8 year old at heart. Thanks for asking.
23. I bought a house this past year.
24. I like to call it a mecca of cuteness.
25. I want a lot of tattoos, but still haven’t gotten one.
Ok, now I'm going to drink cheap strawberry champagne and watch Repo: A Genetic Opera. Have a good evening everyone.