I have three things on needles/hooks at the moment.
for dad- still only 1/3 done. I loathe socks! I don't know why. I think
the only thing worse than socks would be hand knitting a sweater with
fingerling weight yarn. Only a psycho would attempt such things.
crocheted shrug from the happy hooker book - pretty sure this will be
in my "to do" pile until next summer. I'm not too fond of the yarn
color, or the pattern. I think I just wanted to make something that
wasn't an accessory. To hell with clothing, accessories are far more
fun to make!
- The aforementioned baby blanket from hades.
- I'm not knitting these but I have to finish the three major victory shirts I started before we left.
- T-shirt orders from Bekahs work. (they will probably be coming in by droves soon, or so she says)
- Birthday presents and christmas presents for my very lucky friends and family members.
Kitty slippers for a swap with a girl on craftster. I was so humbled
that someone would actually want something I made (that didn't know me)
that I said yes even though I knew I was super busy. She was ok with
this, so I should put more effort into finishing these for her by the
end of this month.
- many many patterns saved on my hard drive, just so I don't have idle hands.